Join Danielle Walls for this event.
*This in person event has now been moved to a virtual format*
*We will use ZOOM to connect for this class! It will be recorded, so if you cannot attend live you will receive a link to view later*
Take this time to discover what meditation is, and how it can help you live a more balanced and fulfilling life. And most importantly, learn how to create a simple, gentle practice that you can incorporate into your daily routine!
This class is for you if:
– You’re curious about meditation, but don’t quite know what it is or how to do it
– You’ve tried a few times, and it didn’t quite stick
– You’ve said that you want to meditate, but can’t because your mind is too busy
– You live a busy, stressful life and just want to find some peace and calm
– You’re looking to reconnect with yourself and rediscover what brings you joy
– You want to relax and connect with like minded people!
In this class you will learn:
– What is meditation?
– Different types and styles
– Benefits of meditating – physical, mental and emotional
– How meditation helps us counteract and prevent effects of daily stress
– What the Vagus nerve is and what it has to do with our wellbeing
– Common blocks/excuses and how to overcome them
– How to create a simple and comforting daily practice you look forward to
– Simple breathing techniques to use throughout your day to create moments calm
We will wrap up class with a meditation and additional time for questions!
You’ll receive a small workbook, and journal with this class.