Get low cost vaccinations, microchipping and more at DHA’s Vaccination Clinics. Clinics are held throughout the year at DHA’s animal care and adoption center in Wilmington, DE. All vaccinations are administered by a licensed veterinarian.
Pet owners can receive the following services and products for their cats and dogs at this clinic:
- Rabies and distemper vaccinations – $20 each
- Bordetella vaccinations (dogs only) – $15 each
- Microchips (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
- General dewormer (2 doses; 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date) – $5
- State dog licenses – Cost varies; payment is accepted separately (please visit delawarehumane.org/dog-licensing for more info).
For complete information, things you should know before you attend a DHA Vaccination Clinic, and a list of upcoming clinics, please visit delawarehumane.org/vaccination-clinics